Addvantage Credit Union Staffing
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Closer Funder, Santa Ana, CA
at Addvantage Credit Union Staffing
Get out of the stack of dusty resumes and into the door at a credit union! ADDVantage Credit Union Staffing specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement of tellers/MSR, consumer/mortgage lenders, call center representatives, collectors, back office support and accounting positions. By utilizing our professional resources, we are able to place the most qualified candidates in positions that may not otherwise be available.
Position Titles / Information:
We are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Loan Closer Funder for a well-established credit union in Santa Ana. This is a full-time temp-to-hire position that we are looking to fill immediately. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years funding First Mortgages/selling funded loans within a bank or credit union.
- Prepares loan documents, coordinate Escrow and Notary date.
- Track process electronically, sign off conditions, notifying all appropriate parties as exceptions occur, and work to resolve concerns to finalize loan.
- Reviews documents to insure conditions are met, and maintains regulatory compliance with all applicable laws.
- Ensure approved stipulations and conditions have been met and imaged in the loan file.
- Coordinate with Loan Officer, Processor, and Escrow to ensure member service standards are met.
- Coordinate wire requests with EFT and Accounting to fund loan.
- Possesses knowledge of, and complies with the Federal SAFE Act Legislation. Provides the necessary documentation to meet the requirements to be registered under the SAFE Act to ensure Credit Union maintains compliance.
- 2 years funding First Mortgages within a credit union or bank
- 2 years selling funded loans to multiple investors and/or transferring servicing to a Loan Servicing Department or Sub-Server.
- Must be proficient in written and oral communication skills with strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of mortgage processing loan and escrow processing
- Ability to accurately perform mathematical calculations.
- Must have personal computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft programs.
- IDS and DocMagic document drawing systems experience a plus.
- Requires good memory, knowledge retention skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize projects and duties effectively. Requires excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to interface in with others in a positive and professional manner.
- Position may require working evenings, Saturdays, weekends, and early mornings.