Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Consultant - Banking
ADP is hiring a Banking Resolution Consultant. In this position, you'll work to become a trusted advisor to solve clients' critical business challenges, leveraging your ADP product expertise.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. You make it happen by collaborating with clients and other ADP Associates and to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the accurate support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Serve as an expert in servicing ADP's most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's largest clients
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work pro-actively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions Research, analyze, respond to and resolves banking-related inquires in a timely, high quality manner.
- Monitor and assist in the timely resolution of USMM errors.
- Perform banking updates and changes accurately with zero tolerance for errors.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Bachelor's Degree is required; equivalent in education and experience considered