Advantest America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager - R&D Process Integration
at Advantest America Corporation
Job Reference #: 5000527496106
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Developing and integrating new processes involving electroplating, lithography, wet and dry etch, physical vapor deposition, planarization, SMT, die attach, for manufacturing advanced probe cards.
- Leading the way in resolving all process and integration issues by working closely with all functional area managers and engineers.
- Create and maintain travelers for all the components used in building advanced wafer test probe cards.
- Develop and mature processes relating to multi-layer circuit fabrication.
- Set up DOEs, track and document results, create and update project plans for all development activities.
- Masters / PhD in Engineering discipline or Physics and/or 10+ years experience in developing/integrating front end and/or backend MEMS or Semiconductor or PCB fab processes.
- Ability to run complex technical projects and manage technical teams, a MUST!
- Strong, independent problem-solving skills, FMEA and trouble-shooting skills, a MUST!
- Prior track record of developing MEMS processes and process flows and successfully deploying them in manufacturing.
- Hands on experience with at least a few of the following: Electroplating, photolithography, physical vapor deposition, planarization, SMT, wafer level packaging, PCB/flex circuit fabrication, flip chip bonding, lasers, etc
- Prior experience in wafer level packaging and/or circuit fabrication with yield improvement
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, a MUST!
- Prior experience with specifying, sourcing and procuring high dollar capital equipment.
- Experience with automation of fab processes and operating automated equipment.
- Knowledge/experience of 6 sigma quality practices.
Additional Skills Preferred (but not required):
- Knowledge or experience with PCB / flex circuit fabrication a big plus
- Experience with programming is a plus.
- Experience with electroless plating a plus.