Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commissioning Group Leader
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-CA-Los Angeles
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 650 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in a Commissioning Group Leader role in our Pasadena office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this position, you will have the opportunity to carry out, develop or coordinate system test procedures, organize user-training sessions and administer functional performance tests. As well as, carry out activities related to project construction and contract administration including field observations; punch list preparation; and performing checks of shop drawings.
You will lead and execute cutting edge M&V/existing building commissioning services on complex and integrated MEP systems. Develop and lead system test procedures. Manage system start-ups. Training, administering construction activities. Communicating with clients, designers and construction managers throughout the building delivery process.
What you will need to Succeed:
- BSME, BSEE
- LEED accredited.
- Knowledge of test and balance, and controls.
- Knowledge of electrical and life safety systems.
What sets you apart:
- Commissioning training or certification by other organizations.
- ASHRAE CPMP or AEE certification.
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.
We provide the tools and a support system to help establish your career path and watch you thrive. If this environment and opportunity to work on world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to meet you.
Come work with us!
To be considered, apply online at https://aeieng.com/about/careers/.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled