Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrical Department Lead
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-CA-Los Angeles
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 650 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in an Electrical Department Lead role in our Pasadena office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will delegate work, identify specific tasks, and balance work for Engineers and Designers in order to meet client demands and individual project deadlines. You will provide appropriate levels of training and review work to ensure established engineering principles are consistently used. You will ensure employee mentoring occurs through project work for staff at all levels of the project and plays an active role in teaching others. Strong interpersonal and communication skills required including an ability to work well in a team environment.
What you will need to Succeed:
- Qualifications include BSEE; PE or ability to become registered in Arizona
- 15+ years of hands on engineering and team management in a consulting environment
- Experience in designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines
- Project experience in healthcare, laboratories, higher education, commercial, infrastructure, or industrial projects.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.
We provide the tools and a support system to ensure a thriving career If this environment and opportunity to work on world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to meet you.
Come work with us!
To be considered, apply online at https://aeieng.com/about/careers/.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled