Alliance HealthCare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director, Fixed Site Business Development - West
at Alliance HealthCare Services
- Position Type
At Alliance Radiology, our team members focus on transforming the patient experience and delivering exceptional quality care. Alliance Radiology has rapidly grown over the past 30 years by providing radiology service line solutions, outpatient center management services, and mobile radiology solutions (Per Diem, PT, and FT MRI, PET/CT, CT).
The Regional Director of Business Development, Fixed Sites, is responsible for leading the region to deliver on its annual fixed site targets. He/she will be responsible for partnering with local sales teams (ADD, BDD, TDs) and regional leadership to build and define the fixed site business development plan for his / her region that include: new business and “tuck-in” single site acquisition targets and a clear roadmap for converting existing customers into multi-service agreements and/or joint ventures. Working in conjunction with local sales and operations teams, he/she will be responsible for coordinating resources to bring identified fixed site opportunities to closure.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Partners with local sales team (ADD, BDD, TDs) and regional leadership to build and define the fixed site business development plan for his / her region that includes: new business and “tuck-in” single site acquisition targets, and a clear roadmap for converting existing customers into multi-service agreements and/or joint ventures.
- As new leads are identified or customer targets established through the regional fixed site strategy, attends key customer meetings with the BDD, or TD to provide Fixed Site sales support and expertise. Manages new fixed site leads & sales funnel; closely coordinates any new fixed site sales activity with local team.
- Partners with local Account Development Directors to accelerate conversion of existing customers to fixed sites. Participates in key customer meetings, including CBRs (as appropriate). Collaborates with local sales team on customer approach; drives alignment of sales strategy.
- Working in partnership with local sales support, evaluates all potential fixed site opportunities. Assesses financial viability of all fixed site opportunities through forecasting and planning activities including preparing quantitative analysis and financial modeling. Obtains alignment and support from regional sales and operations leadership on negotiation strategy and parameters.
- Partner with local area leadership, especially the local Operations Team, to ensure effective implementation and/or opening of a new fixed site; ensures achievement of projected model.
- Maintains all sales activity within Salesforce.com, prepares weekly territory forecasts and tracking tool reports for the Regional Vice President of Sales that facilitate effective reprioritization and allocation of resources, adjusts territory plan based on market and customer developments; ensures territory will achieve all Fixed Site development goals.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Master's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of direct business development responsibility for a for-profit, multisite, complex healthcare service organization required.
- Five (5) or more years of related progressive experience in sales and business development within the healthcare space with a focus on assessing and closing complex business opportunities to include acquisition/divestitures, joint ventures, management service agreements, and strategic business partnerships required.
- Prior Radiology experience is preferred.
- Successful track record blending traditional business development activities to achieve company goals, demonstrated through consistent achievement of planned business objectives and revenue targets
- Solid business acumen, strategic planning, problem solving and relationship building skills
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical/financial analysis abilities, excellent judgment, and superior problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize among competing priorities
- A history successfully collaborating with internal stakeholders (at various levels and across functions) to drive sales performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the confidence and poise to routinely interact with an executive level audience
- Ability to travel up to 75%
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, status as a protected veteran, or disability.