Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Compliance Lead
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Why You're Here
As a IT Compliance Lead you enjoy working thoroughly and leaving nothing to chance. Arbonne is seeking an IT Compliance Lead to work within our Information Security Team reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer. Taking the lead role in development of the IT compliance program, including risk assessments, third-party assurance reviews, regulatory compliance and internal assessments. This position functions as the key contact between Internal Audit and the assigned IT areas while serving as the audit subject matter expert for those areas.
Do you have an expertise in managing compliance assessments? Do you get excited about auditing infrastructure environments, cloud technologies as well as cybersecurity and information security related subject matters? If so, consider joining Arbonne International’s Security Team and apply to be our IT Compliance Lead today!
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, measure, and maintain a security controls framework that consists of standards, measures, practices, and procedures that provides assurance of compliance to regulatory requirements (NIST CSF & 800-53, ISO 27001, PCI, CCPA, and GDPR)
- Lead and coordinate IT Audit, Governance, Risk, and Compliance related activities
- Continually drive maturity and process improvement into the IT Compliance Program
- Provide leadership ongoing view of Compliance posture
- Manage Vendor Risk Assessment Program
- Support risk management related IT security functions
- Execute audits of the company’s IT computing environment, with focus on security controls
- Develop recommendations based on observations
- Provide governance, compliance and investigation support when needed.
- Stay abreast of current issues, standard industry practices, regulations, and obtain continuing education and training.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as requested.
What You Need
- Standard certifications in Information Security (CISA, SSCP, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, EC-Council).
- 5+ years of experience in an IT compliance and risk environment.
- At least 2+ years’ experience managing compliance assessments within a corporate setting.
- Proven experience developing and submitting IT audit and compliance reports
- Requires experience in auditing infrastructure environments (e.g., operating systems, databases, networks, middleware, virtualization technologies, etc.), cloud technologies (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Goggle Cloud, Azure), as well as cybersecurity and information security related subject matters.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work effectively as an independent contributor or team member.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to effectively analyze an IT process and assess risks and controls.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Ability to collaborate with others, both inside and outside of the department, while working toward common goals and fostering understanding and agreement.
Arbonne International is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin/ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military/veteran status, marital status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law. At Arbonne International it’s about each person bringing passion and skills to a dynamic and inclusive workplace!
We are actively seeking talent to join our innovative teams across various areas of the business. From people and product to numbers and formulas we empower Arbonne employees to create impactful careers in line with their passion. We believe everyone can flourish by being good to themselves, their communities, and the planet.
At Arbonne, we make products that are respectfully manufactured for the good of the planet and the people. With a focus on the future, we distribute clean products through a social selling community and are proud to be a part of the Groupe Rocher family.
Let's keep in touch!
Don't see what you're looking for? Sign up to receive updates on opportunities to flourish at Arbonne.