Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Representative
at Bank of America Corporation
Financial Center Client Service Representative I s FC CSR I are responsible for providing a positive customer experience that leads to improved satisfaction and sales. FC CSR I s process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously introducing products and services that meet the customers needs and encouraging customers to expand their relationship with Bank of America. This position was previously known as the Teller position within the Financial Center. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
a) Create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service,
b) Listen carefully and connect with customers to understand their top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that will benefit them,
c) Ensure customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs,
d) Meet or exceed sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products/services that will benefit them,
e) Build, develop and maintain partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers,
f) Accurately and efficiently process transactions such as customer deposits and cashing checks,
g) Assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate,
h) Inform and educate customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies,
i) Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both our customers and Bank of America,
j) May be required to work Saturdays and/or extended hours.
- Proven results in exceeding goals in areas of sales and service in a customer-centric, results-driven environment
- Minimum of six months customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal-oriented environment
- A minimum of six months experience with cross-selling, up-selling and/or referring products
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and objectives; comfortable asking customers about their personal finances
- Ability to sell customers on meeting with a sales associate to learn about products/services
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Pass pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- Bilingual Chinese
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:20
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.