Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Advisor Development Program (FADP) Performance Manager (Los Angeles & LA Coastal)
at Bank of America Corporation
FADP Performance Manager (FPM) Job Description
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch’s financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Financial Advisor Development Program Performance Manager (FPM) supports management to develop, execute and achieve the advisor development goals of the market. The FPM is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management of the Financial Advisor Development Program (FADPs) participants within the market, ensuring a consistent experience that is strictly aligned to the national program. The FPM partners with leadership to deliver coaching, training and performance assessments that support the development and success of all FADPs.
Advisor Development & Training
- Under the direction of the Market Executives and the Division FADP Performance Executives, and in partnership with the FADP Coordinators, ensure FADPs are meeting and achieving hurdles
- Assess skills, knowledge and capabilities gaps through coaching and analysis; develop customized developmental plans to address
- In alignment with national program, lead training and develop activities, tools and routines to help enable FADP productivity
- Personal involvement with FADPs who require heightened support to achieve success
- Help reinforce compliance, supervision, and provide risk management support of FADPs and their activity for market leadership
- Lead pipeline management routines with teams and coach on pipeline execution
- Support client acquisition efforts by maximizing lead potential via enterprise relationships
Strategy & Accountability
- Work with Market Executives to develop and implement strategies to drive growth initiatives throughout the market
- Support leaders in implementing effective performance management, including goal setting, incentive, and other reward and recognition mechanisms
- Accountable to support market results, while maintaining strict consistency with national programs
- Performance ratings and discretionary compensation will be directly tied to FADP scorecard results (what) and market leadership (how)
- Candidates are strongly preferred to currently hold Series 7 AND Series 66 (or Series 63 AND Series 65), equivalent licenses. If applicant does not currently hold these licenses, these licenses must be acquired within a specific time frame.
- 3+ years leading, coaching, and managing high performing sales teams within the financial services industry
- Strong knowledge of the FADP or Consumer training programs preferred
- Proven track record of coaching and improving performance in others
- Proven ability to drive integration across solutions and drive results through superior delivery and sales management
- Proactively builds trusted relationships with key partners/clients
- Ability to be a change agent and work in a fast paced environment
- Experience in building effective client minded sales strategies which impact the business line
- Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
- Communicates strategic business plans and tactical sales goals clearly and effectively at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, strongly preferred
Enterprise Role Overview
Lead and participate in routines with market level and FADP partners to ensure alignment and buy-in of FADP strategy
Drive consistent routines within the market to ensure FADPs are meeting and achieving hurdles as appropriate, maintaining alignment to the national program
Accountable to support market results
Personally involvement with FADPs who require heightened support to achieve success
In partnership with the FADP-C, coach, monitor, and track FADP progress, this includes 1:1 and group coaching, role playing, call nights, and other innovative solutions
Monitor FADP progress and identify gaps/opportunities; funnel up to ME and other key stakeholders
Help reinforce compliance, supervision, and provide risk management support for Market leadership
Support leaders in implementing effective performance management including goal setting, incentive, and other reward and recognition mechanisms
Series 7, 66
Proven track record of coaching and improving performance in others
3+ years leading, coaching, and managing high performing sales teams within the financial services industry
Proven ability to drive integration across products and drive results through superior delivery and sales management
Proactively builds trusted relationships with key partners/clients
Ability to be a change agent and work in a fast paced environment
Experience in building effective client minded sales strategies which impact the business line
Projects enthusiasm, optimism, and determination
Communicates strategic business plans and tactical sales goals clearly and effectively at all levels
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.