Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bank of America Corporation
Gather market information & perform more complex product analyses on assigned products, manage product profitability & monitor financial performance, make recommendations for product enhancements & prepare necessary justification to support product changes. Competencies required include market analysis/research focus, in-depth knowledge of products, a Bachelors degree, & 2-5 years related experience.
The Chief Technology Organization:
• Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
• Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
• Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
• Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
• Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
• Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Description:
Focuses on the conversion of business requirements into an architecture and service design that ultimately constitutes the blueprint for the solution being developed.
Interfaces with other technology domains to ensure that the requirements for the solution are met and leverages the tools and design principles delivered by these domains and the enterprise.
Produces Service Strategy, Design, and Operations design elements for the service inclusive of technologies, tools, software, and processes to meet the charter.
Drive the deployment of the customers’ applications into the environment increasing the consumption of the platform.
- Facilitating and participating in meetings where new/potential/existing services are discussed, and where details are captured necessary to create service related documentation.
- Creating the service management roadmap, multi-year service strategy and service enhancement request creation.
- Also involved in the socialization of service roadmap, service strategy and new service creation to stakeholders, including Sr. Leadership.
- Creating service manager deliverables that are consistent with architecture
- Financial Service Management
- Cloud (Listed below)
- MUST have containers: Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, AWS, Azure, or Google
- MBA preferred
Familiarity with the following technologies:
- Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google
- Cloud Analytics: Hadoop, spark, cassandra
- Hypervisor ESX/ESXi, KVM, RHEV
- Virtualization vCenter, vRealize, OpenStack
- OS Platforms: Linux (RedHat), Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2
- Create Service Architecture deliverables that are consistent with service management principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices from both a bank and industry perspective
- Defining and validating technical requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and architecture/design
- Responsible for determining business requirements and approaches to ensure all architectural solutions result in a coherent systems design
- Providing expert knowledge, support and guidance to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the service solution
- Understanding of billing, rates, demand modeling, chargeback, and other financials
- Reviewing and approving 3rd party and integration solution architecture
- Facilitate technical design discussions and sessions
- Providing technical and architectural leadership
- Experience with IT Service Management, and ITIL v3 certification
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.