Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quantitative Finance Analyst
at Bank of America Corporation
Responsible for independently conducting quantitative analytics and modeling projects. Responsible for developing new models, analytic processes or systems approaches. Creates documentation for all activities and works with Technology staff in design of any system to run models developed. Incumbents possess excellent quantitative/analytic skills and a broad knowledge of financial markets and products.
The Quantitative Finance Analyst role sits within our Consumer Risk Modeling & Delivery group, which is part of the broader Global Risk Analytics function at Bank of America. The prospective candidate will have responsibility for conducting quantitative analytics and model development projects in support of the Retail Credit Card and Consumer Vehicle Lending portfolios. Job responsibilities include:
• Application of analytical tools to extract and prepare reference data, assess data limitations and materiality of modeling assumptions
• Design, estimation, and validation of consumer behavioral models
• Organizing and preparing development documentation and supporting materials
• Presenting to senior management and model examiners
• Cross functional support for model installation and ongoing monitoring
• Ability to identify risks and issues and to effectively troubleshoot
• Contribute to strategic direction and develop new analytic tools and improve best practices
• Master’s Degree or greater in a quantitative discipline (Economics, Statistics, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience in quantitative analytics (modeling, forecasting, etc.)
• High quality documentation and presentation materials using Microsoft office
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to work with cross-functional teams
• Ability to present and consult with senior management and business stakeholders
• Programming with SAS, Python, R and other programming languages
• Experience with SQL and querying large relational databases (DB2, Teradata, Hadoop)
• Consumer behavior analytics or risk modeling in a financial institution
• Experience with open source software such as LaTeX
• Experience meeting with internal / external examiners and responding to questions and required actions
• Experience with DFAST / CCAR / CECL
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.