Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Tech Manager - Pega Architect
at Bank of America Corporation
Looking for a strong Pega Lead Architect/Consultant who would provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments and understand business process. Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- Strong proven experience in handling medium to large size Pega Application development projects by providing solution design & architecture.
- Should be able to collaborate with Pega Vendor and be aligned with Pega future road map.
- Owns end to end solution architecture and design for a set of applications within the portfolio.
- Ensures development strategies and technology solutions align with the business needs.
- Ensures Design and coding best practices are followed by the entire team.
- Defines, communicates and documents the technology vision at the program level.
- Tracks guidance from Enterprise Architect.
- Creates high level architectural design for E2E solutions, in collaboration with specific technology leads/SMEs, where applicable.
- Reviews & identifies tech debt/architectural runway items and comes up with a plan to resolve.
- Presents vision and goals and priorities at each train planning event
- Works with the broader service provider teams to understand the integration/interdependency points and reviews the design.
- Estimates projects/epics aligned with the target architecture roadmap.
- Resource Management
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams and clients
- Good presentation skills and ability to create crisp and concise presentation decks for senior leadership
- Effectively manage resource allocations to match the budget and keep track of it
- Ability lead a span of control of up to 12 FTE and 25+ contractors in a matrix based team environment.
- Resource management skills and ability to handle complex / sensitive issues
- Effectively lead teams and inspire others to achieve goals through innovation, quality and excellence
- Encourage team interaction, boost employee motivation and appreciate team contribution
- Contribute to employee engagement and able to host team building events
- Contribute to improve process efficiencies/ Agile enablement etc. for the benefit of the organization
- Manage Interview candidates and hire resources
- Manage/Track Resource onboarding/offboarding
- Manage/track team compositions and maintain balance within Agile teams in regards to resource attritions (Dev).
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
Enterprise Job Description:
Manages a function or unit within the technology environment. Manages associates and makes all decisions on personnel actions including staffing, performance management and compensation decision-making. Supports multiple systems through maintenance, modification and problem resolution to support ongoing delivery of services and/or operations. Manages multiple applications/ development projects, or single major complex initiatives if a small area of the development function. Coordinates resources across various applications, operations or projects. Manages budget, monitors progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly. May provide expertise in determining the strategic technical direction and system architecture for initiatives. Provides input on policy issues. Typically requires 7-10 years of applicable experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.