Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative (Slab)
- 03-Sep-2019 to 01-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Orange, CA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Slab outside sales representatives are responsible for growing current client accounts while also pursuing new accounts. You are responsible for distributing and promoting all new product lines while keeping clients up to date on current pricing, product changes, stock levels and order statuses. You are responsible for meeting and exceeding your sales plan.
- Promote the Bedrosians product lines
- Knowledge natural stone slabs, quartz slabs, slab material, etc.
- Work independently yet cooperatively with the company and team's goals and directives
- Service existing accounts with the goal of nurturing relationships and increasing sales.
- Identify and set up new accounts to increase market share and bolster overall sales volume.
- Maintain professionalism in all business affairs.
- Provide the highest level of customer service by processing orders and credits promptly
- Set up and maintain client displays and merchandising samples
- Keep clients informed about new products and offerings through the organization and execution of informational product presentations
- Resolve any client concerns and complaints by developing viable and fair solutions.
- Report all sales activities to the branch manager or designated sales supervisor by means of activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and/or quarterly evaluations of market conditions.
- Monitor competition by gathering current information on pricing, products, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins, as well as attending vendor/ manufacturer seminars whenever available.
- Provide clients with current pricing, product changes, and order status
- Conduct cold calls and visit job sites to pursue new leads
- Visit job sites in the event of a job problem and follow proper observation and recording protocol
- Assist with conducting inventory counts
- Promote Bedrosians products at various tradeshows and special events
- Analyze client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends
- Meet monthly sales plan
- Participate in weekly branch meeting
- Attend weekly corporate sales meeting
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position
- College Degree or Equivalent Design Degree
- Three (3) years of sales experience in either the tile and stone industry, builder industry, or design industry
- Knowledge of slabs, tile, and stone characteristics
- Proven sales record and high sales aptitude
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Excellent understanding of design and color
- Professional Phone, Email, and Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel within the designated sales territory
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Drivers License (must provide current MVR)
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please complete our quick 3 minute application through our Careers page: https://bedrosians.applicantpro.com/jobs