Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, SAP Marketing
at BlackLine Systems
Reporting to the Senior Director of Global SAP Marketing Programs, the person in this role will work closely with counterparts across the company including those in Strategic Alliances, Global Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Corporate Marketing, Regional sales, and Creative Services to devise and then execute the SAP Marketing plan for the North America region.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to create and execute integrated marketing programs to build a pipeline of sales-ready leads and qualified opportunities for BlackLine SAP solutions. The SAP Marketing Programs team, of which this position will be a member, will implement marketing programs designed to increase product sales, brand exposure, and market share with SAP in support of the annual marketing plan and business objectives.
- Build, execute, measure, and continuously optimize an annual marketing plan focused on net new customer acquisition
- Execute integrated multi-format, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Be accountable to deliver leads and qualified sales opportunities to exceed quarterly quotas.
- Partner with sales and business development teams to ensure the conversion of qualified leads into opportunities.
- Track and report against MDF spend and promotional campaign effectiveness.
- Work to identify the best marketing methods and tactics to increase product sell-through and brand exposure in the Americas region.
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and execute integrated, measurable programs.
- Establish credibility, and expertise within the organization as a subject matter expert.
- Provide periodic program forecast and tracking reports to ensure alignment with strategy and pipeline goals.
- Become the ‘go-to’ person for SAP-related marketing activities in North America
- Maintain relationships through ongoing contact with partners in joint go-to-market strategies.
- Coordinate, plan, and participate in partner tradeshow events
- Create and implement sales campaigns to drive engagement, inquires and opportunities specific to SAP / Blackline solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required
- 3+ years of SAP-specific knowledge required
- 5+ years’ experience in a field, demand generation, or campaign marketing role in a high-tech B2B software organization
- 3+ years’ experience in channel or partner marketing
- Progressive career path with responsibility across the Americas region
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B demand generation, marketing automation, lead conversion, nurturing management
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think strategically, but be equally adept at executing tactically and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in both disciplines
- Solid analytical capability to determine program effectiveness, ROI, and forecasting
- Passion and skill for partnering with cross-functional teams and customers
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
- Superior interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- At least 25% travel required