Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Customer Experience Manager of Tires Sales
at Bridgestone Corporation
- Store Address
- 11230 E Washington Blvd
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- Retail Sales
- Business Unit
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Firestone Complete Auto Care!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
We are seeking an energetic Manager of Tires Sales to be a leader and to provide quality customer care in person and on the phone. Use your excellent communication skills to explain sales promotions, establish time commitments between technicians and customers and checkout procedures.
- Customer Sales
- Arranging showroom displays
- Assisting store manager in B2B activities
- Sharing tire product knowledge with store team
- Understanding alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of consumer retail sales experience
- Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must complete and maintain all current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
- 2-year degree or equivalent
- Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
- Experience working in the automotive industry, specifically with tires
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.