Camping World, Good Sam
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
at Camping World, Good Sam
Since 1966 Good Sam has delivered big savings and dependable services for millions of RVers. Today, as the world's largest organization of RV owners, the Good Sam Club's over 2 million members enjoy Good Sam Park savings as well as countless discounts and other perks. Our goal is to ensure RVers enjoy their time on the road and focus on the fun!
Good Sam has you covered with Roadside Assistance, extended warranty plans, RV and auto insurance, life and health insurance and travel assistance programs. There's a lot to offer our members, but the fun doesn't stop there. We offer a lot to our associates too! Given the expansive range of skill-sets needed to manage a business like ours, there's an opportunity waiting for many. Come and see what else Good Sam has to offer.
Good Sam is now hiring a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to be based in our Oxnard, CA office.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will support the company's financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting areas, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and analysis. This newly created role will assist in creating analytical tools for the Executive Leadership team to generate insights, growth and support strategic decision making. This role will work cross-functionally to analyze business performance, understand and challenge key assumptions, participate in Ad Hoc reporting and special projects and drive the setting of short and long-term financial plans for the business. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will play an important role in supporting the company's growth by ensuring continued improvements.
- Collect, develop and report accurate, actionable, and timely financial and business metrics for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews, including executive and board-level presentations.
- Support the Director of FP&A and all business partners to drive the development of strategic short and long-term financial plans.
- Budget preparation & financial forecasting or projections and financial analysis.
- Model and maintain ROI analyses by product-line.
- Assist with SEC reporting preparation and review.
- Assist with internal control requirements.
- Partner with senior level department heads within the company.
- Assist with Ad-hoc projects requested by Marketing, the Controller and the CFO.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5-7 years financial analyst experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or a related field; understanding of GAAP standards and procedures a plus.
- High-level problem solving, strong math, financial and analytical skills including the ability to create complex financial models and efficiently communicate results.
- Must have exceptional organization and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work independently and effectively with little supervision.
- Expertise in utilizing data analytics tools -- Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, Etc.
- Advanced skills and expertise in utilizing Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence.
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.