Cantel Medical Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cantel Medical Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Cantel Dental
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
- Set up and operate equipment to produce product within specification
- Perform quality checks and examine product for defect (cuts, folds, seals, and perforations) to ensure customer satisfaction
- This position may require operator to unload and load materials by hand weighing 25-50 pounds; handle and box finished good.
- General housekeeping of work area during shift
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Some overtime may be mandatory
- Must wear PPE and adhere to all safety rules
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Perform repairs, upgrades, installations and periodic maintenance of facility machines and equipment.
- Must have the computer skills to efficiently work within Word, Excel, email systems and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Replace, fix or realign machine parts and accessories according to manufacturer and production specifications
- Lubricate, adjust or replace machine components in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and aligned with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Familiarity with Lock Out/Tag Out and utilize the safety process to properly quarantine equipment during service or repair
- Powers up equipment to verify functionality and performance to specification
- Ability to comprehend documented Standard Operating Procedures and manuals related to equipment operation and maintenance.
- Other applicable tasks assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Proven experience as a machine operator/operation line.
- Strong proven working experience in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting skills and equipment re-build expertise are preferred.
- Understanding of electrical schematics and some electrical knowledge.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in a production environment.
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to learn new machinery & equipment.
- Understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Troubleshooting skills through deductive reasoning and schematics.
- Knowledge of PLC control systems and digital electronic equipment a plus.
- Familiarity with power tools, multimeters, amp meters, micrometers, calipers, RPM gauges, tension gauges and other hand tools.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office and computer skills, and math.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing (English literacy).
- Prior work experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environments is a plus.
- Safety oriented.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact email@example.com for further information.