Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fashion Advisor, Rodeo
at CHANEL, INC
Through passion for client service and fashion expertise, The Fashion Advisor will consistently provide a superior level of service to clients, increase client conversion and retention, drive business revenue, and inspire brand loyalty. The Fashion Advisor is responsible for the end to end client experience.
Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the development of new customers, converting walk-in traffic to clients and brand ambassadors by creating energy, excitement and desire around the product and brand
- Optimize the client experience through providing clients with prompt, professional, warm and courteous service
- Build genuine relationships with clients through thoughtful and consistent outreach
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed client expectations
- Take in repairs and maintain consistent follow up with clients regarding repairs and alterations
Who you are:
- Truly service minded
- A Fashion expert
- Passionate about the House of Chanel
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a related field
- Able to lift 15 lbs.
- Must have flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
CHANEL is a family-owned company whose values are grounded in creating the conditions for people to perform at their best and feel fulfilled and confident in their work. We care deeply about our employees and strive to create a safe environment that values people's humanity and uniqueness so that they are free to bring their full selves to work and to their life's calling.
Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at Chanel. We offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations, so that together we can unlock the possibilities of your growth.
At CHANEL, being a purposeful and human-driven employer means being intentional, meaningful, and caring in inspiring our people; fostering environments that reflect our strong values; encouraging and enabling inclusion; and investing in work and workplaces that foster collaboration and well-being. This is critical for the long-term success of our business.