Child Care Resource Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child Care Resource Center
Work where your work matters. Work at CCRC.
CCRC prides itself as a workplace of choice for passionate talent, driven by our mission to cultivate child, family and community well-being. Whether the positon works directly with the public or supports our programs, every position is vital to our mission's success and reputation as a leader. We are not your typical non-profit. We are 800 people strong and growing!
You could play a key role supporting the Case Management Department!
Under the supervision of the Case Management Supervisor, the Case Specialist is responsible for providing administrative and program support for the Case Management Department.
Key areas of responsibility include the ability to:
- Receive and process documentation submitted by families and child care providers in a timely manner and according to program regulations and guidelines.
- Conduct face-to face meetings, both scheduled and walk-in with families and child care providers in order to receive and process documentation and/or discuss changes in the family’s case.
- Certify and re-certify families within specified timeframes; including families with special circumstances.
- Develop and maintain accurate, legible and complete written records of families’ program activity.
- Complete case management tasks to ensure that child care contracting is completed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of family case files through properly reviewing, updating and filing information and documentation provided by the family.
- Work together with staff from other agencies, including Department of Social Services, and Department of Children and Family Services for the benefit of the participating families.
- Work with families and children at risk of abuse or neglect.
- Delegaate and direct the work of others to ensure timely workflow processes and program compliance.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to complete projects under tight deadlines, even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
- Maintain cooperative, diplomatic working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the public to work as part of a team, and collaborate with colleagues.
- Maintain all assigned workflow and a high level of customer satisfaction in a fast paced working environment.