Command Security Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Officer F/T DAY SHIFT-$12.00- Brea, CA.
at Command Security Corporation
- 0 to 1 Year
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- Tues-Thurs, Sat: 5:30am-2pm, Fri: 10am-2pm
Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and rewarded. Apply for your next security position at Command Security Corporation. We are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer expectations.
We’re now hiring full-time Security Officers in Brea, California. The hours include Tuesday through Thursday and Saturday from 5:30 AM to 2:00 PM and Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Competitive pay starting at $12.00 per hour.
Command Security Corporation offers a whole suite of benefit options. Command believes in career advancement and encourages current employees to apply. We offer competitive wages and exciting company resources.
- Execute and enforce client specific tasks, circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Observe, report, and prevent incidents by providing a physical presence
- Detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Respond to emergencies and investigate disturbances
- Remain alert and aware of surroundings
- Monitor for irregular or unusual activity
- Secure facility and designated areas
- Enforce facility and company policies and procedures
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents
- Must have a valid California Guard Card
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods
- Ability to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods
- May be exposed to high levels of noise or variations in weather and temperature
- Must be reliable, have a positive attitude, and uphold ethical behavior
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 18 years old or older (21 for some positions)
- Minimum 1 year of security experience