San Bernardino Superior Court, CA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at San Bernardino Superior Court, CA
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1569000
Overall Job Objective
- Volunteers come from a wide spectrum of backgrounds including retirees, college students, career-focused, long-time residents, and individuals new to the community. Whether you are looking to gain experience, give back to the community, or explore the legal field, this is a great opportunity to contribute and help support the court.
This recruitment will be used to fill current vacancies in all districts and future opportunities as they occur throughout the Court for volunteers. The San Bernardino County Superior Court currently has volunteers in various court districts listed below:
- Joshua Tree
- Rancho Cucamonga
- San Bernardino
In addition, there are multiple administrative departments at the San Bernardino Justice district, which include:
- Administrative Services/Mailroom (Located in San Bernardino Only)
- Court Operations (All Locations)
- Facilities/Warehouse Center (Located in San Bernardino Only)
- Financial Services Division (Located in San Bernardino Only)
- Human Resources (Located in San Bernardino Only)
- Information Technology (Located in San Bernardino Only)
- Self Help Resource Centers
Volunteers play a large role within the courts. Our court is honored to accept volunteers who will assist us in serving the public. We encourage you to join us. If you are seeking to learn more about the justice system, and at the same time make a significant contribution to your community, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity as it best matches your area of interest and personal needs.
- Essential Functions
- Typical duties of a volunteer may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general office support
- Performing a variety of clerical tasks
- Filing documents in alphanumeric and chronological order
- Scanning documents into computer system
- Minimum Qualifications
- No previous work experience is required. Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years old with a positive attitude and a desire to support the Superior Court's functions and services. We ask for a commitment of at least three (3) months.