Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager- Talent Acquisitions
at Cross Country Healthcare, Inc.
Job Reference #: 296798
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Successfully manage the Talent Team and the hiring process
- Implement, ensure adherence and suggest edits to daily tasks and manuals for team
- Monitor quality control of hiring process to ensure processes are being successfully implemented
- Design and/or consistently implement best customer services practices
- Design and/or consistently implement an effective sourcing/recruiting strategy
- Determine effectiveness of current talent and hiring initiatives
- Set team hiring goals and develop a plan to reach those goals (weekly, monthly, etc.)
- Propose successful hiring initiatives, metrics and procedures to improve ongoing, year-long, results.
- Contribute to achieving all hiring goals and metrics
- Update and maintain job postings
- Analyze Indeed, Glass Door, etc and propose changes
- Manage university partnerships for purpose of recruitment
- New hires
- Manage offer letter
- manage ongoing communications of new hires, as needed
- Collaboration: Maintain ongoing effective practices with
- Compliance Team
- EST Team
- Provider Leads
- Manage Applicant Tracking System:
- Manage potential employee candidate process
- Manage pipeline candidate process
- Manage communicate engagement plan
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
- Skilled with computers, presentation software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must display patience, good teaching skills and active listening skills
- Organized, detailed oriented, excellent follow through Planning/Organization – Prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Adaptability – Manage competing demands and changing priorities.
- Problem Solving Skills – Demonstrates ability to analyze a problem through to resolution.
- Ownership – Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness of tasks assigned; monitor work and provide quality output.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Job Interviewing Skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally across a broad corporate landscape.
- Ability to work independently, but also a team player sharing project responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and show flexibility as needed.
- Ability to work under deadline pressures while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Can work effectively independently and as a team.
- BA degree
- 1-3 years in a management role; requires extensive support in managing people and processes