CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc.
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
Position Overview: The Loan Partner is responsible for managing loan files from application through closing, pulls and analyzes credit applicant information, and reviews income & asset documents. As a member of the sales team, the Loan Partner requests and obtains referrals from current and potential Company clients. The Loan Partner also runs DU, stacks and submits files, requests and & clears conditions and communicates incredibly with both borrowers and Realtors.
- NMLS License Required under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) *
- California License under the terms of the SAFE Act*
- Primary contact and liaison between clients, Branch Manager, Branch Sales Manager and/or assigned Loan Originator(s)
- Take telephone applications and schedule appointments with the Loan Partner I
- Schedule realtor appointments for the assigned Loan Originators with the Loan Partner I
- Schedule on-site and phone appointments as assigned
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file with the Loan Partner I
- Track all requested documents in Encompass
- Review documentation received within 24 hours of receipt for discrepancies, omissions, verified income calculation, asset verification and Encompass updates based on verified information and immediately notify Loan Originators when any discrepancies are found on documentation
- Partner with Loan Originators in resolving problems in files and documents
- Ensure files are complete and set-up in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Pull credit reports and properly prepare for review/assessment
- Efficiently meet deadlines while maintaining multiple assignments/projects
- Provide superior customer service both internally and externally
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent Minimum 3 years’ current conventional fixed and ARM, HELOC and construction mortgage loan processing or origination experience
- State and Federal NMLS License desired
- Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations and loan documents preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed
- Encompass experience
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows)
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Offering a wide selection of home purchase and refinancing options for homeowners throughout the nation, CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. continues to build on a reputation for success in the financial industry that is more than a decade in the making. Working at CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. means more than accepting a job – it means becoming a part of our professional family. Our dedication to building solid, long-lasting relationships with our customers and associates alike is at the heart of all we do. If you’re ready to work in a positive, creative environment that promotes both your personal and professional wellbeing, we look forward to hearing from you.
At CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc., we go to great lengths to create challenging, rewarding career paths for individuals with a wide variety of professional skills, interests, and experience. Positions for which we are currently recruiting span the areas of:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology
Ready to claim your spot on our winning team? Be sure to check out our current opportunities and join the CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. Talent Network today to stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?