Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CRST, Inc.
CRST Gardner Trucking, Inc. is seeking an experienced, analytical accounting individual to join our team as a Senior Accountant located out of our Ontario, CA corporate location.
This position plays a key role in ensuring that the CRST financial statements are prepared timely and accurately. The Senior Accountant performs month end accounting functions including journal entries, account reconciliations, statistical reporting and financial statement preparation. This position is involved in the CRST Treasury function, and performs analysis to test the adequacy of various reserves and accruals.
- Ensure monthly close is done accurately and timely including review of P&L accounts and coding of invoices.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts in a timely manner and research reconciling items.
- Analyze various general ledger accounts.
- Determine and monitor accruals and estimates used in financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Prepare various KPI reports, including monthly statistics and variance reports.
- Responsible for preparing census and industry survey responses.
- Various cash management responsibilities, including monitoring positive pay and initiating wire transfers.
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- HS Diploma or GED
- B.A. in Accounting strongly desired
CRST is an EOE. Successful candidate will be subject to a pre employment background check and drug screen.
If you've applied to other positions online with us before, we already have your information on file! Use your email address and password to update your existing profile and use it to apply to this job instantly.