Crystal Stairs, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance - Monitoring Specialist
at Crystal Stairs, Inc.
- 19-Oct-2018 (PST)
- Quality Assurance
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Full Time
What We're Looking For:
Crystal Stairs is seeking a Quality Assurance Monitoring Specialist for our Quality Assurance Unit.
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Coordinator, the Quality Assurance Specialist conducts program monitoring and is responsible for record keeping, self-assessment, data collection, and reporting for our Programs with a focus on Head Start Program monitoring.
1. Maintain confidentiality of client information as required by federal and state laws, appropriate regulations, and professional practice.
2. Monitor early child hood development activities, using monitoring tools, Environmental Rating Scales, Supervisor observation and CLASS for preschool and infant/toddler classes for all centers and program options.
3. Monitors the ongoing Family Partnership Agreement process, the assessment process, and the program curriculum within each classroom in the assigned area.
4. Schedule and conduct assigned on-site compliance monitoring reviews to determine compliance with Federal Head Start Performance Standards, State of California Child Care Licensing Regulations and CDE Program Requirements.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university preferred. Related work experience in Quality Assurance systems such as training, compliance monitoring, data analysis and quality assurance plan development may be substituted for college level education.
- Ability to keep knowledge current and maintain knowledge of changing regulations and how the agency implements work processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency with GEARS, LRS, MS Office Suite, and agency data tracking systems.
- Excellent math and written and verbal communication required including generating reports and agency letters.
- Experience analyzing workflow and process maps knowledge/skills preferred.
- Must have sufficient knowledge of County, State and Federal contract requirements for Alternative Payment and Child Care Subsidy Programs.
- Must have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality, objectivity and impartiality, and skill in maintaining a neutral perspective related to research.
- Requires critical skills and the exercise of independent judgment in order to discern facts and circumstances to determine actions needed within the limits of standard practice.
- Requires a minimum 2 years experience working with families receiving subsidized childcare or other social support services.
- Requires excellent customer relations and communication verbal, written and presentation skills.
Crystal Stairs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about Crystal Stairs, please visit our website at: www.crystalstairs.org