Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Project Management/Program Management
At Cumming, you will work on some of the world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 15 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction. With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
We are currently looking for a Construction Scheduler to be located in the Los Angeles, CA area. This opportunity will have you working within our Education project construction sector. The Education team provides services to K-12 as well as higher education institutions nationally. You will be teaming with project, program, and client leadership to provide premier educational facilities for our nation’s youth and adults seeking to better themselves through learning.
- Develop and maintain program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitor and actively participate on project and program issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtain accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analysis and Earned Value analysis
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analysis as directed by management
- Graduated from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management.
- 8 years' full-time paid professional experience in scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on educational facilities or public works projects
- An additional 2 years of experience in construction scheduling required if degree is not within the A/E/C fields
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Knowledge of Public Works Agency requirements and how schedules are impacted by these requirements (agencies such as DSA, CEQA, etc.) is preferred
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website! It takes 5 minutes to apply to this job and we will provide feedback within 5 days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal, state or local law.