Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Deluxe Corporation
As a Lockbox Check Remittance Mail Processor, you will:
- Operate state of the art equipment like the Opex 50/51 IEM, the NCR iTrans and high speed machines such as the Opex 150 and MPS 30/40
- Identify and sort payment types
- Determine if Optimal Character Recognition (OCR) documents can be processed Sort and label all items that are sorted incorrectly and rejects
- Cross-train and learn to perform other job functions within operations
Successful candidates will be working in a collaborative environment, where collectively, all team members work towards the same production and quality goals. Accuracy and attention to detail to meet production and quality standards are imperative while working in this high speed environment. Deluxe will train and help successful candidates to ensure proficiency with operating the equipment.
These positions require candidates to be flexible with scheduling as this is a 24/7 operation. The positions require flexibility to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Basic PC operating skills (e.g. Microsoft Windows) is a must
- Ability to stand the majority of an eight-hour shift plus intermittently lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- Must be able to read and comprehend basic work-related instructions such as training materials, policies, work orders and other communications in English
- Willingness to work flexible schedules, including overtime, weekends, and holidays as required
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment
- Previous remittance/lockbox experience
- Banking &/or data entry experience helpful
What Deluxe Offers:
- Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401k and tuition reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO): Policy includes up to 15 days per year plus 10 holidays
- Career advancement opportunities across all Deluxe organizations
Full Time/Part Time
Location of Position
Monterey Park, CA
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) is a Trusted, Tech-Enabled Solutions Company (TM). A Fortune 1,000 company, our 100+ year history has earned us a nearly unparalleled client list, a footprint in seven countries, exciting market opportunities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and an emerging presence in Latin America.
Deluxe’s current client base includes 180 of the top 200 banks, airlines, hotels, telcos, auto manufacturers and healthcare organizations, along with nearly 4.8 million small business customers.
For our approximately 4,600 financial institution clients, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and checks.
Our small business and enterprise clients access Deluxe's wide range of solutions to run and market their business, including logo design, website design and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, payroll services and customized checks and forms.
Headquartered in Shoreview (St. Paul), Minnesota, we employ roughly 6,000 employees, primarily across the United States and Canada, with nearly $2B in revenue generating approximately $500M in EBITDA. After a slew of acquisitions to evolve our product offering, Deluxe has delivered its highest sales growth rate since 1994 and has grown revenue eight consecutive years. Now positioning our future for organic growth, Deluxe is poised to be one of the most compelling transformation journeys in history.
Remote Work Location
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.