Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchise Business Consultant
at Dickey's Barbecue Pit
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Legit. Texas. Barbecue.
At Dickey's, we are passionate about the art of great barbecue! In our home office and field operations roles, we set the bar high and always strive to over-achieve. We only hire hard working, passionate individuals, who inspire others, and embody our Core Values. We are always looking for dynamic and motivated people to join our team. “Can You Make The Cut?”
The Original Dickey’s Barbecue opened in Dallas in 1941. Almost 80 years later, we are the largest and fastest-growing barbecue chain in the world. We have enjoyed our steady growth and pride in our family serving other families. We hope we can find a place for you in our growing family!
Job Summary: The primary role of this role is to direct and lead franchise operations needs for the Brand. You will drive and execute brand initiatives to enthusiastically grow the franchise system by improving Average Unit Volume growth, system catering, sales per complaint, positive check count, and overall system profitability.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Commit to the brand standards for franchise compliance and excellence
- Meet or exceed company sales and profit expectations while maintaining standards in all areas
- Forecast accurate business trends for store operations
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative information extrapolating the business and financial significance of the information
- Meet or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicator metrics all levels
- Drive profitability at district and unit levels through direct management of strategic initiatives
- Maintain budget controls on all operations activities
- Support in training new and current owner/operators
- Proactively communicate identifying business and marketing opportunities; implement plans to improve sales, guest count and/or profitability
- Establish strong relationship and communications with internal Dickey’s teams
- Constantly monitor the competitive environment and share with others and analyze changing marketing trends
- Brief and train key stakeholders to support regional and field marketing campaigns
- Maintain compliance with the above job description for all areas
- Ability to multi task in a high paced functioning environment
- Up to 50% travel, with the ability to work nights and weekends