DJO Global, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DonJoy Sales Associate (South Los Angeles)
at DJO Global, Inc.
We are seeking a talented and highly driven professional to join our team as a Sales Associate in the Southern Los Angeles area! This position will play a key role in assisting the Sales Representative to both build and maintain relationships, and provide exceptional service, support and expertise to customers, which can include: doctors, hospitals, surgical centers, DME’s, schools, patients - among others. This is a great opportunity to join an market leader in the orthopedic bracing space and jump start your medical device sales career!
Sales Associates within the Bracing and Supports Business Unit partner with the Territory Manager in all aspects of the sales call pattern, including but not limited to, covering clinics in the assigned territory, promotion of the products in assigned accounts, managing inventory, and, as he/she learns and grows, beginning to convert customers to DJO.
- Partners with the Territory Manager and organization to meet and exceed business targets (quotas).
- Serves as the primary backup contact for Territory Manager.
- Responsible for keeping the Territory Manager informed of all sales related activity, market trends, and competitor activity within the territory
- Assists Territory Manager in identifying and qualifying potential sales leads.
- Introduces the Company’s products to potential customers.
- Cultivates customer relationships by initiating contact with physicians, clinic staff, and other device users.
- Partners with Territory Manager on inventory management and building of proper inventory levels and sets to meet customer needs.
- Following product training, tailors DJO’s promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advises on appropriate product selection, answers customer questions about product functionality and distinguishes DJO products from those of DJO’s competitors.
- Provides product education on technical and clinical aspects of products to customers, prospective customers and patients.
- Measures, fits, and troubleshoots DJO products including custom braces.
- Assists with equipment delivery, set-up, follow-up, and service as needed.
- Coordinates, prepares, gathers and submits accurate paperwork required for insurance billing in a timely manner.
- Treats Protected Health Information (PHI) with the strictest confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related healthcare field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of healthcare industry experience in customer service or sales related area preferred.
- Orthopedic therapeutic device training preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement preferred.
- Knowledge of orthopedic therapeutic devices and their application preferred.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and current automobile insurance.
- Must satisfy third-party credentialing requirements in order to gain access to hospital accounts.
- Must be able to relocate in the specified geography upon assignment to Territory Manager role.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time, with considerable time spent traveling in car to customer accounts.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
- Field based (i.e. physician’s offices, hospitals, clinics, etc.).
- Physical Demands: Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Office deskwork requiring sitting, walking, using phone and computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABOUT DJO GLOBAL
DJO Global is a leading global developer, manufacturer and distributor of high-quality medical devices that provide solutions for musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management. Our products address the continuum of patient care from injury prevention to rehabilitation after surgery, injury or from degenerative disease, enabling people to regain or maintain their natural motion. Our products are used by orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. In addition, many of our medical devices and related accessories are used by athletes and patients for injury prevention and at-home physical therapy treatment. Product lines include rigid and soft orthopedic bracing, hot and cold therapy, bone growth stimulators, vascular therapy systems and compression garments, therapeutic shoes and inserts, electrical stimulators used for pain management and physical therapy products. Our surgical division offers a comprehensive suite of reconstructive joint products for the hip, knee and shoulder. Our products are marketed under a portfolio of brands including Aircast®, Chattanooga, CMF™, Compex®, DonJoy®, ProCare®, Exos™, Dr. Comfort®, DonJoy Performance® and DJO® Surgical.
For additional information on the Company, please visit www.DJOglobal.com.
DJO is a growing subsidiary of diversified technology leader Colfax Corporation
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please visit us at http://www.djoglobal.com.