Dun and Bradstreet
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Business Intelligence Analyst
at Dun and Bradstreet
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Brief Description: Looking for a software engineer to perform basic database and reporting tasks. Must be able to balance multiple assignments and hit required deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and security. Must be able to communicate with marketing managers, take direction and execute campaigns using our team’s standard processes.
- Must possess strong SQL skills utilizing MS SQL Server.
- Requires highly accurate individual with experience in data quality. Confirms high quality data and applications by conducting testing.
- Able to take written requirements, work flow and documentation and equate them to efficient processes.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and marketing managers.
- Skilled with both verbal and written communications and able to work collaboratively to resolve problems with diplomacy and professionalism.
- 2 years minimum experience in MS SQL Server programming
- Experience using MS Power Bi
- Database Design and Reporting Experience
- Must be reliable, hardworking and a team player
- Must conform to team standards and security requirements.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Our global community of colleagues bring a diverse range of experiences and perspectives to our work. You'll find us working from a corporate office or plugging in from a home desk, listening to our customers and collaborating on solutions. Our products and solutions are vital to businesses of every size, scope and industry. And at the heart of our work you’ll find our core values: to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. These values are foundational to our evolving culture and guide how we work with each other every day.