Dun and Bradstreet
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dun and Bradstreet
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We are seeking a professional that is eager to begin their career in product management. This is an important position at the very center of our business. As a product owner for our SAAS application development, you will be uniquely positioned to engage with our technology teams made up of project managers, business analysts and engineers as well as sales and business leaders in our Malibu offices and headquarters in New Jersey and sales centers around the country.
Our ideal candidate has a desire to deliver nothing but the best user experience, a passion for software as a service product development and an interest in assisting small businesses. If you are excited to be at the center of the growth engine of an incredible brand and company, this is the place for you.
- Develop a strong collaborative working partnership with the technology team
- Execute against the product roadmap in a timely and efficient manner, guiding the technology team to build the most relevant features for our customer base.
- Support product roadmap by analyzing market research, customer data and creation of competitive analysis
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with business stakeholders in Malibu as well as in Short Hills, NJ (corporate) and our sales offices.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive products and experiences.
- Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements. Develop User Stories based on the requirements.
- Develop annotated wireframes and prototypes
- Coordinate and communicate launch plans and post-launch activities with key stakeholders, and assist with day-to-day operational support.
- Gracefully accept feedback from stakeholders and maintain flexibility as product requirements and priorities evolve.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field.
- 1+ year work experience in product management or related field, business analyst, product engineer, etc.
- Preferred but not required experience leading the definition and launch of innovative products and enhancements
- Expertise in analyzing and making sense of metrics
- Willing and able to maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Strong sense of ownership of work product and a willingness to get the job done
- Excellent communication skills
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Our global community of colleagues bring a diverse range of experiences and perspectives to our work. You'll find us working from a corporate office or plugging in from a home desk, listening to our customers and collaborating on solutions. Our products and solutions are vital to businesses of every size, scope and industry. And at the heart of our work you’ll find our core values: to be data inspired, relentlessly curious and inherently generous. These values are foundational to our evolving culture and guide how we work with each other every day.