FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Rep IV - Team Lead
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Operations - Customer Service
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
- Coaches and trains staff utilizing expertise and guidance on operational issues and risks that relate to their positions
- Receives, answers, and resolves escalated issues from agents and customers
- Role models on a daily basis the CIT / OneWest Bank standards with team members and customers
- Supports the Bank's commitment to building relationships "One Customer at a Time" through solid operation quality controls
- Strategizes to exceed Call Center metrics in the areas of building relationships, schedule adherence, operational integrity, and call monitoring
- Ensures consistent adherence and authentication of policies and procedures
- Coaches and mentors Call Center Agent(s)
- High School Diploma required/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Preference for candidates to have previous banking experience and working knowledge of bank products and services
- Must have prior experience within a call center
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements