FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist IV - Contact Center Fulfillment
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Operations - Cash Operations
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2017. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has approximately $30 billion of deposits and more than $40 billion of assets. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to middle-market companies and small businesses across a wide variety of industries. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. For more information, visit cit.com.
The Fulfillment Specialist IV is responsible for supporting and leading the Wire and Transaction Team to ensure their performance meets department quotas and standards.
- Ability to accurately process and review transactions from internal and external customers and reporting any fraudulent, regulatory or procedural violations.
- Must possess the ability to make sensible exception decision that reduce, prevent, or mitigate customer escalations, employee errors, and bank losses.
- Identifies areas of risk, security issues or suspicious activities and recognizes reporting to management is necessary. Filing a SAR or a QAR may be required.
- Perform research and provide detailed follow up on complex transactions or inquiries.
- Receive/resolve Level 2 complaints and provide follow-up as required.
- Monitor all work queues and ensure requests meet required guidelines, service level agreements, policies and procedures across multiple banks and platform.
- Must have strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to Assist Auditors regarding a variety of audits and certifications ensuring work is correctly processed.
- Must be able to write business correspondence and or desktop/procedure manuals.
- Perform a variety of Branch audits and certifications ensuring work is correctly processed according to department standards, policies, procedures across multiple banks.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to lead effectively in a team environment.
- Must be proficient on all product and services offered by OWB and CIT.
- Accurately complete the daily branch settlement and reconcilement process.
- Coach and Mentor lower level specialists to perform to department standards.
- Escalating suspicious activity or transactions per business unit procedures.
- Identifies areas of risk or inefficiency and recognizes whether the related controls are operating effectively.
- Must be familiar with bank products, policies, procedures and regulations
- Must be able to adhere to and meet established deadlines and accurately process work
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to utilize a variety of applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management
- Strong computer skills and familiar with Microsoft office applications
- High School Diploma required / Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Preference for candidates to have a minimum of three years previous banking experience and working knowledge of bank product and services
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Experience in ensuring compliance with all governing regulations, especially the Bank Secrecy Act requirements
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (i.e. MS Word and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Must be flexible to work overtime and/or Saturdays