Forever 21 Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Merchandise Planner
at Forever 21 Inc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have a BABS degree; Finance, Operations, Retail Management, Business Management or an analytical focus is strongly preferred
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in retail merchandise planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, allocation, financial planning, or a similar role
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic macros; Must be able to manipulate large quantities of data in Microsoft Excel to drive business decisions
- Must have excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate, written and orally, with all levels of employees
- Working knowledge of retail math, including return on investments, gross margin, initial markup, etc. is essential
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.