Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Commercial Financial Analyst
at Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
US-California-Los Angeles (Corporate)
Business & Sales Operations (4710)
Global Eagle is a leading provider of satellite-based broadband connectivity, television and entertainment services, content and data analytics to aviation, maritime, enterprise and government markets. Global Eagle offers a fully integrated portfolio of rich media content and high-speed connectivity solutions for airlines, private jets, cruise lines, commercial ships, super-yachts, ferries, enterprise, government and military installations worldwide with proprietary performance-enhancing technologies and exclusive access to premium media. With 1,400 employees on six continents and leading global satellite and ground networks, the company delivers exceptional service and concierge support to its customers.
Find out more at globaleagle.com.
The Sr. Commercial Finance Analyst will provide key financial leadership in the areas of pricing, existing and new customer deal support, KPI reporting, dashboard development and ad hoc analysis across several product lines to drive profitable growth. Key functions include being the finance liaison and partner with Sales assisting with heavy financial modeling and pricing guidance. The position requires an ability to work across teams effectively as well as being proactive by providing updates to Sales leadership on key deals, business conditions, market developments, customer developments/needs, opportunity wins/losses and recommended courses of action on future deal opportunities.
- Develop and manage contemporary pricing and profitability models and databases
- Work internally to structure/price deals for Go-To-Market teams and provide support for the preparation of leadership approval decks
- Become a subject-level expert in our various financial systems establishing the ability to extract and manipulate data accurately and consistent with Finance Corporate
- Partner with Sales and cross-functional leaders to provide guidance on price points to maximize the return on financial assets and revenue
- Prepare and present key deal pitches to senior management as well as monthly operational reviews, quarterly financial results, estimates and planning as necessary
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports, and conduct ad hoc financial analyses for strategic and operational decision making
- Establish the proper controls, processes and procedures to reduce our financial and contractual risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance or Accounting required
- MBA desired
- Excellent critical thinking & analytical skills
- +7 years Finance experience
- +3 years Accounting/FP&A experience including balance sheet and income statement experience
- +2 years deal support and/or pricing experience, preferred
- Advanced Excel & database management skills
- Highly effective communication skills
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.