Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Manager (Affordable) - Sr. Building
at Goldrich Kest
Goldrich Kest is currently seeking a Community Manager for our HUD/affordable apartment community.
- Responsible for all operations of the apartment community.
- Oversee rent collection and expense control.
- Monitor and support monthly collection of HAP payments from HUD as needed.
- Maintain high occupancy level through effective team motivation, keeping informed of market conditions, understanding competitive pricing, maintains waiting list in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and monitoring federal and state agency requirements including, but not limited to HUD Multifamily programs, HOME, and Bond.
- Process and complete annual and interim HUD recertification’s on schedule ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Work to make the resident living experience of the highest quality.
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable of HUD policy regarding Section 8 Multi-Family Housing
- Knowledge of the HUD Enterprise Income Verification System (EIV).
- At least 3 year’s property/community management experience at the Community Manager level
- Previous experience must include responsibilities for property operating budgets, financial planning, analysis and tracking and solid financial results
- Previous experience with property management operating and information systems required
Goldrich Kest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Goldrich Kest is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act.