Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service/Installation Manager - Sylmar CA
at Hall's Culligan
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- CRH California Water, Inc.
CULLIGAN OF SYLMAR
Hall’s Culligan of Sylmar is searching for an Installation Manager to lead our team of Installation Technicians. Culligan Installation Technicians are responsible for all aspects of installation of commercial and household water treatment equipment. The Installation Manager will also track shipping and receiving of inventory, P&L of the service department, and vehicle maintenance.
The ideal candidate for Installation Manager will be dedicated to providing the best training and support for our technicians and exceptional customer service to our customers. If you are a highly motivated, seasoned manager that is looking for a company where you can truly make a difference, we encourage you to apply today!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR CULLIGAN?
- The Installation Manager is a full time, salaried position
- Competitive pay with opportunity for monthly bonus and commission
- Paid time off
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Exciting career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Supervision and training of all installation technician employees
- Maintain sufficient stock levels of products and equipment used for water treatment products and services
- Proper shipping and receiving of products both internally as well as to direct ship customers, if necessary
- P&L responsibility for service department (both revenue and expenses)
- Create and maintain relationships with vendors
- Ordering and inventory control for all parts, plumbing supplies and ancillary products
- Maintenance of the service vehicle fleet to minimize potential truck downtime
- Adhere to the department and company safety programs and goals
- Experience in personnel supervision
- Direct, hands-on experience installing and servicing residential/commercial water treatment equipment highly desired
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to respond to situations in an appropriate, professional manner
- The physical ability to handle the demands and rigors of the position including, but not limited to, bending, twisting, reaching overhead, crawling, working in tight spaces, lifting and/or pulling heavy objects (at times over 100lbs)
- Ability to, at all times, to pass a drug screen/work physical exam and maintain a clean driving record as confirmed by a state motor vehicle report
Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable.
Hall’s Culligan will consider for employment qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off.