Hanes Brand Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Store Manager - New location in Cerritos CA
at Hanes Brand Inc
- Pos. Type
- Full Time Regular
- Pos. Category
- Retail Stores
- Due Date
- Location : Street
- 441 Los Cerritos Center
- Location : Zip
Hanes Brands is offering its next exciting career opportunity!
We are looking for team members to help us grow our intimate apparel retail presence in the US. If you are passionate about making women feel great about themselves then this opportunity is for you!
We are opening some new intimate apparel stores in the Los Angeles area and are looking for confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking and dedicated team leaders to join us.
If you thrive on a personalized and positive customer service experience, working with a team that supports one another or working with a highly ethical company, we have the perfect fit for you!
Identify and Deliver Profitable outcomes for the business through a customer driven store culture, effective coaching, team development and excellence in retail operations standards to ensure the achievement of sales and all KPIs. To be aware, understand, actively support, adhere and drive compliance of all company standards, policies and procedures. Policies and procedures are subject to change, which you must remain aware of.
- Ensure that our vision is being lived through all our actions and our team understands the company vision
- Ensure that every team member is trained in and understands the philosophy of never compromising service standards setting a high standard for customer service and sales results
- Ensure daily communication for weekly STAR, FOCUS AND VM guide as well as communication involving areas of responsibility within stores ensuring roles are understood and clearly defined
- Achieve KPIs
- Align, lead, empower and support team members by providing direction, setting clear expectations, encouraging and providing feedback and recognition to individuals and entire team
- Provide continuous development for team members in all aspects of business and operations
- Empower assistant store manager to participate in team development, recognizing and leveraging different learning styles
- Coordinate and run manager meeting, area meetings, training programs, roster and monthly planners
- Ability to motive team members and undertake performance appraisals for key team members
- Understand and take responsibility for workers compensation claims and prevention
- Ability to maintain expense control.
- Monitor and ensure any theft, damage and waste is reported
- Ensure punctuality and accuracy of store administration including admin bag
- Ensure store management is effective and provide feedback for improvement
- Strive to achieve even the most challenging objectives.
- Supervise team productivity and commit the time and planning to ensure deadlines are met and goals are achieved
- Participate in recruitment of team members
- Clearly articulate information and ideas, both verbally and written, to a variety of people in various situations by engaging and involving others while maintaining an effective working relationship
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop high performing team
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Experience in coaching, training and mentoring store team
- Strong Focus on sale and profitability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to define clear goals and objectives to achieve successful outcomes
- Management experience of 3 to 5 years in specialty retail (apparel or women's intimate apparel preferred).
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
- Strong merchandising and sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle diverse, demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
- The Store Manager will frequently walk, bend, stand, stoop, reach, etc.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: