Hanley Wood, llc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hanley Wood, llc.
- Job ID
- Additional Locations
- US-CA-Costa Mesa | US-DC-Washington
- Execute our corporate communication strategy across all communications mediums, from print to social media.
- Scale communications strategy across our sales, advisory and corporate organization
- Continually explore opportunities to bring awareness to our brand, advisory knowledge base, and data product suit
- Frame compelling narratives for our company, its divisions, executives and the advisory teams through high-quality media placements in real estate, business, and technology business outlets.
- Provide crisis management counsel to our leaders and at times clients through high-intensity and reputation-impacting events
- Create an executive communications program that includes media training, talking points, and thought-leader conference strategy.
- Craft press releases, pitches, and other PR materials.
- Support internal communications needs across our divisions and offices
- Build and/or maintain relationships in the Real Estate & Technology industry with relevant and meaningful partners Requirements
- Senior-level experience in a communications role
- Background in Real Estate & Technology industry
- Successful track record of high-impact media placements
- Exceptional writing and story-telling skills
- Extensive experience in executive relations
- As a remote team, willingness to travel and meet-up for face-time for internal and external meetings
- Experience: 6-8 years of experience in a PR firm and/or Communications role. At least 2 years in a senior role.
- Portfolio: Documentation of past press releases, kits, and any samples of work that showcase your writing style and how you communicate with the media
- Education: Undergrad/Grad education in Communications, English, PR or relevant.
- Leadership: Your ability to lead communications strategy will be integral in this role as you will be responsible for telling our brand/product story to reinforce our position within the market.
- Writing: You're an exceptional communicator and have the ability to write for various audiences. You're a story teller that is able to capture attention and get to the value proposition.
- Teaming: As a subject matter expert, your ability to teach and work collaboratively within the organization will be required to ensure our messaging is consistent across all of our marketing and media touchpoints.
- Project Management: Come prepared to weekly stand-ups, bring your best client-facing skills to meetings, be prepared to work and learn, set deadlines, take notes and ownership of the next steps. Execute meticulously in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity. Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Tools: We are a collaborative and tech-driven company. Tools include Box, Slack, Jira, Infogram
- 401K and competitive benefits
- Fieldwork at company events
- Regular offsite workshops across the country
- Annual team retreat
- Work from home culture
- New tools and hardware
- Growth platform: regular 1:1 time and ongoing feedback from leadership
- Peace of mind corporate benefit package
- Time off: vacation, extra holidays, short days
Hanley Wood (recently merged with Meyers Research in December 2018), is the largest data, editorial, and advisory service provider to serve the residential building, design and land development industries with a national team of 600 employees. We hold the largest database of real estate data, including community developments, land/ commercial sales and economic research that equip our clients with insights that aid in maximizing their real estate business.
Meyers Research, our advisory experts, develop industry leading indexes and reports that are leveraged in media nationally. As we continue to position ourselves as industry experts, our ideal candidate will work on bringing additional awareness to our advisory experts and our knowledge base.
Follow us on Social Media