Hanley Wood, llc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hanley Wood, llc.
- Job ID
Meyers Research seeks a seasoned Senior Manager to start immediately. Candidate will be based in our Costa Mesa, CA office and will work closely with other VP/SVP/Principals to lead the analysis of residential and mixed use development around the United States. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of all real estate land uses, with a focus on home building. Knowledge of/experience with consumer research a plus. Candidate should also be comfortable interacting with top executives/clients and should be excellent at communication (both written and verbal). Candidate must manage shifting priorities, and multi-task to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Key thought leader in engagements, with expertise that allows the directing of the analysis, making recommendations, presenting findings, etc.
- Regular field work/travel, both locally and nationally (typically fluctuates from zero to 50% in a given month).
- Prepare and present findings to client in verbal and written form, with regular client interaction.
- Develop new and innovative formats to manipulate market data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or related field (graduate degree a plus).
- Actual research and analysis experience required.
- Deep experience and/or interest in the real estate industry.
- Work with all levels of professional personnel, including the ability to train junior staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced software skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Organized, reliable, trustworthy, dedicated individual.
- Works well in pressure situations.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits and 401K
Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. We’re a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You’ll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you’ll work in a culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We’d love your help.
Follow us on Social Media: