Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
The Receiving Lead is responsible for the receiving operations of the Appliance Outlet and Repair Centers and the processing of merchandise ensuring effective inventory controls and movement of merchandise within the store. The Receiving Lead is also accountable for accuracy of receiving documents and supervision over merchandise identification and handling. The Receiving Lead is also accountable for inventory shrinkage. The Receiving Lead is also a role model within the unit for abiding by and holding others accountable for The Code of Business Conduct and overall business practices. Leads by example with the highest level of integrity.
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs. including large home appliance boxes
- Ability to us hand wheeled carts to move appliances
- Computer literacy
- Strong drive for results
- Action oriented
- Strong execution skills
- Courageous leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of store and retail operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail