Hornblower Cruises & Events
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Engineer Associate
at Hornblower Cruises & Events
CA - Westlake Village
This position will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, configuring, testing and implementing changes to our Salesforce.com platform and applications. The Salesforce Developer will support the CRM team and business teams with expertise about core CRM functionality and capability by providing solutions to business problems. This position is located at our software engineering offices in Westlake Village, CA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for configuring and customizing Multi-Organizational Sales, Service and Marketing focused CRM environment based upon business and functional requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluating system performance including performing regular system maintenance, event monitoring, backups, and data cleansing activities.
- Responsible for providing governance and best practices with integrating new systems, installing 3rd party applications, and upgrading the Salesforce.com environment.
- Responsible for change management including promoting new functionality to production and maintaining development and testing environments.
- Work with management and application stakeholders to identify new opportunities to leverage the platform.
- Participate in full life cycle development including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, and documentation.
- Keep abreast of and communicate new Salesforce.com features and functionality that can be leveraged by the organization.
- Additional job duties assigned
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce, including Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Components, Lightning Components, Visual force pages, test classes, code coverage aspects.
- Must have extensive knowledge on Salesforce configuration aspects like custom meta data, validation rules, workflows, process builders, profiles, roles, sharing rules and all security related aspects.
- Have work experience using Force.com APEX REST API for implementing integration between SFDC and other web based applications to exchange the data in real time, batches, synchronous and asynchronous.
- Experience with relational database system Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, SOQL
- Familiar with agile project management methods and Jira software
- SalesForce.com Certification Highly Desirable
- Bachelors degree
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Self motivated
Hornblower Cruises & Events has been the leading yacht and public dining cruise company in the United States for more than 38 years. Companies under the Hornblower umbrella include Alcatraz Cruises, Hornblower Classic Cable Cars, Statue Cruises, Niagara Cruises and NYC Ferry, operated by Hornblower.
Hornblower is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, Hornblower participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
(Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.)
Hornblower is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may call us at 415-238-9546.