Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facility Maintenance - Riverside
Republic Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives
of our customers and employees. Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in the lives of our employees. Here at Impark, we strive to…
Create Positive Energy… Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer… Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation, and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Republic Parking is currently looking for a part time Facility Maintenance to work at our Riverside location in Riverside, California.
* Ensure general maintenance of facility by, replacing lighting, repairing equipment, and maintaining overall cleanliness of the property
* Complete daily custodial tasks (including sweeping, mopping, and emptying trash bins) in garage, bathroom and office areas.
* Maintain garage appearance by ensuring that all painted surfaces such as poles, signs, doors, walls, curbs, gates, are properly maintained and meet company standard.
* Perform daily to check on parking equipment (ticket dispensers, gate arms, etc.) to ensure proper operation and general appearance; assist in the maintenance and repair
of parking equipment, as directed by the Facility or Operations Manager.
* Clear debris from the entrance or exit ramps and in designated areas using shovels, leaf blowers, and other equipment.
* Keep an inventory of janitorial supplies; place an order for supplies as necessary.
* Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager or Shift Lead, as necessary.
* Immediately report any accidents, incidents or safety concerns to the Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
* Communicate professionally at all times with guests, client, and teammates
* Move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for the entire duration of shift
* Occasionally position self in order to perform maintenance and repair tasks by bending or stooping
* Perform maintenance tasks by occasionally climbing and reaching
* Occasionally lift and carry maintenance equipment and machinery, up to 50 lbs.
* Previous valet/customer service experiences an asset but not required
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity