INLAND EMPIRE HEALTH PLAN
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Services Trainer, LCSW
at INLAND EMPIRE HEALTH PLAN
Job Requisition ID: 3467
Under the direction of the Quality & Training Manager and Supervisor, the Health Services Trainer is responsible for providing quality assurance through regular monitoring, auditing and training to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
1. Coordinate internal training processes, including auditing and developing corrective actions plans to address deficits.
2. Maintain knowledge of policies in accordance with applicable regulatory requirement, external laws and accreditation standards as they relate to behavioral health business and clinical risk management.
3. Collaborate with respective Management Team Members to create quality improvement training plans and evaluate their implementation and outcomes.
4. Identify training needs, develop training materials, and implement training to staff.
5. Compile statistical data for operations and write narrative reports and presentations that summarize quality assurance and training findings, including recommendation to management team.
6. Participate in committees relevant to job description.
7. Assist in interface between IEHP providers, members and internal department for quality and training related complaints.
8. Coordinate activities with other IEHP departments regarding collection and review of Quality Assessment and Training data.
9. Assist in maintaining and support a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
10. Establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships with IEHP staff and Providers.
11. Assist in preparing, implementing and updating appropriate sections of the BH Training Manual, and other departmental manuals as needed.
Two (2) or more years of Quality Assurance Program in a health care environment, training and knowledge in statistical analysis and principles of quality measurements.
Valid LCSW license issued by the State of California required
Ability to research and analyze data, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Advance knowledge of Microsoft applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point), Knowledge of Training Delivery Methods.
Commitment to Team Culture: The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization.
Starting Salary: $69,284.00 - $88,358.00
Pay rate will commensurate with experience
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 6,000 and a team of more than 2,000 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.2 million members. And our mission and core values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and Make a Difference with us! IEHP offers a Competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and retirement plan.