Integrity Applications Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Engineer/Integration Planning
at Integrity Applications Incorporated
CA - Los Angeles
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector – Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team.
Centauri is looking for a Systems Engineering and Integration Planning specialist to join our team in Los Angeles, CA.
- Identify, Assess Space to Ground Integration Courses of Action (COAs) leveraging trade analysis tools and M&S inputs
- Define and implement ECX integration process to include identification of necessary review boards and technical baseline definition needs
- Support the rapid definition and refinement of requirements and CONOPS based on evolving architectures, in coordination with the Portfolio Architect capability area integrators
- Interface with other mission partners and the Portfolio Architect to identify any unique data or timeliness requirements
- Identify blockers and remove barriers to speed
- Create / update interface control documents (ICDs)
- Support definition and implementation of common data and telemetry formats
- Identify, assess and mitigate integration risks as prioritized by Gov’t lead
- Support prototyping of new technologies, interfaces and partnerships to enhance architecture agility
- Identify integration milestones and criteria to be communicated to mission partners.
- Support the use of Model-Based Engineering tools to develop, maintain, and communicate Digital Engineering products throughout the life cycle
a). Leverage proven digital engineering processes, tools and expertise currently in use with NRO senior leaders to enable agile architecture analysis and support critical leadership questions such as “where should I allocate my next investment dollar”?
Security Requirements: Active Secret Clearance Required.
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.