Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Specialist
at ITT Corporation
ITT's Connect and Control Technologies, headquartered in Valencia, Calif., provides fuel management, actuation, noise abatement and vibration isolation components to the aerospace industry and customized and standard products for precision motion control, energy absorption and vibration isolation for industrial end markets.
The Customer Service Specialist is the focal point between ITT CT and assigned customers for processing customer orders on all routine business activities.
- Purchase order entry and order acknowledgment. Coordinate and administer customer schedule change requests.
- Maintain a high level of data integrity and adhere to department turnaround times.
- Provide post sale order status, customer and application support through completion of contract. Communicate with customers daily via telephone, email and fax correspondence.
- Administer customer requirements via customer web portals as needed.
- Prepare and submit price quotes and negotiate price and delivery schedule for legacy products.
- Support Sales and Marketing forecasting and sales analysis activities.
- Mitigate customer complaints concerning billing disputes and services rendered.
- Liaison between ITT CT finance and customer to provide research and support of credits and invoice re-bills.
- Interface organizationally with all supportive departments as needed to support customer needs.
- Build rapport and promote communication across internal supply chain and drive for issue resolution.
- Promote department objectives and office lean principles.
Safety is a core value at ITT. Our employees understand and follow all ITT safety policies and procedures, participate in workplace inspections, safety training, and in the development of job safety analyses.
Req ID #
ITT Aerospace Controls
Requirements & Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have AS/AA degree or equivalent with at 5 years of customer service experience.
- Business or Technical School (AA Desired) or Equivalent.
- Experience in the aerospace industry or related is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the flexibility to do whatever it takes to care for our customers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) to prepare spreadsheets, graphs, presentations and reports.
- Must possess ERP system knowledge , experience with AS400 or Oracle is a plus.
- Candidate must be a well-organized, multi-tasking, self-starting individual.
Minimum Education Requirements
High School or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?
Percent of Travel Required
Customer Service Specialist
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”