Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Busperson - Seasonal / Cathedral Canyon Golf Club
at JC Resorts
- Cathedral Canyon CC- F&B
- Cathedral City, CA, USA
JC Resorts has an exciting opportunity for a customer service driven and efficient Busperson with strong communication and multi-tasking skills. Working at The Cathedral Canyon Golf Club, this role will be responsible for providing professional service to the guest and to ensure first-class quality services and facilities.
Well known for the Rancho Bernardo Inn, Surf and Sand Resort and a variety of Southern California's premium golf properties, JC Resorts has been a proven leader in the management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971. Our diverse entities are united by the same authentic vision - MAKING MEMORIES. EVERY GUEST. EVERY TIME. That means impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without stifling formality and comfortable accommodations without the trace of pretentiousness. We revel in the unique and offer a customized approach to maximize the performance individual properties while enhancing their distinctive character.
JC Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
ESSENTIAL PURPOSE: To provide support to the restaurant service staff to maintain proper flow of guest service and optimal appearance of the dining room.
- To understand and respond to all guest needs and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- To promptly and efficiently perform routine support services in the restaurant, including setting up dining room; clearing and resetting tables between courses and after meals; replacing used ashtrays; providing guests with water, butter, and appetizers; and serving all non-alcoholic beverages, as ordered.
- To ensure an adequate supply of clean, presentable linens and accessories are prepared for the meal service and available at the bus station.
- To satisfactorily perform all closing duties nightly, as directed.
- To follow all policies and procedures of JC Resorts LLC.
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATIONAL LEVEL:
- Able to read, write, and speak basic English well enough to understand directions and a guest requests.
- Must have at least one year experience as busperson in a dinner house.
- Hotel restaurant experience preferred.
- Mid October - Approximately end of April/mid-May