Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Groundwater Project Manager
at Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
# of openings:
Kennedy Jenks provides engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are currently seeking a Senior Groundwater Project Manager in California to work on exciting groundwater projects and to lead business development opportunities.
Working in a team environment, the Senior Project Manager will:
- Manage and coordinate project technical work on a wide range of water projects.
- Lead and participate in business development efforts including direct client interaction, coordination with marketing staff, preparing proposals, and participating in interview teams.
- Conduct project engineering work such as studies, conceptual and preliminary design, design, bidding, and construction support services.
- Perform project management activities including preparing and negotiating professional services contracts, managing the quality and financial performance of projects, and identifying and resolving budget and schedule issues.
- Participate in the Groundwater Community of Practice, with the possibility of becoming the Community of Practice Leader.
- Be highly communicative and responsive to team members and clients' needs.
- Work collaboratively with technical teams, incorporating expertise from throughout the company.
- Mentor and help train junior technical staff.
What you’ll need:
- BS in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology or related field. Preferred candidate will have a MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology or related field.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Current driver’s license and acceptable driving record
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.