Kinecta Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Payment Services Rep Sr.
at Kinecta Federal Credit Union
The Electronic Payment Services Rep Senior performs a variety of member transactions relating to various payment products and applications. Payment systems include ACH, ATM, Cash Management, Check Collection, Share Drafts, Share Branching, Lockbox, Mobile RDC, Savings Bonds, and Wire transfers. The position is also responsible for daily reconciliations and settlement of the various payment products. Additional task includes daily audits, analyzing payment trends, and researching payment exceptions related to member transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes member transactions relating to ACH, ATM’s, Check Collection, Direct Deposits, Incoming and Outgoing Wires Transfers, Lockbox, Mobile, Savings Bonds, and Share Drafts efficiently and accurately.
- Input and verify domestic/international wires
- Processes Stop Payments, Reg E disputes and Reclamations timely and accurately
- Knowledgeable in the structure of a NACHA formatted file, including the ability to clearly read and understand the raw file data.
- Review and reconcile daily Network Settlement in relation to First Data/Star, CO-OP and Ensenta.
- Maintain and reconcile multiple general ledger accounts. Research any out of balance conditions, and provide supporting documentation.
- Assists in the development, testing and implementation of processes within the department to streamline existing and new functions/procedures.
- Researches and resolve inquiries from members, internal departments and MSC’s in a timely manner.
- Daily reconciliation and research of exception items.
- Participate in cross training of various job functions within the EPS team to ensure department coverage.
- Maintains confidentiality of Credit Union and member’s records.
- Performs routine office and clerical duties to organize and maintain CU files and records.
- Maintain working knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to the payment products and services supported with the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Payments Products and their associated rules and regulations
- Knowledge of Symitar or equivalent payment system
- Ability to resolve and apply appropriate policies and regulations to avoid loss exposure to the Credit Union and members
- Ability to work quickly and independently with high volume transactions
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education, Training and Experience:
Potential candidates for this position must meet the following requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-5 years of operational experience in one or more of the following: ACH, ATM Network Settlement, Wire Transfer, and Check Collection within a financial institution