Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Services Director (Assisted Living)
at Kisco Senior Living, LLC
The Maintenance Services Director ensures a clean, safe and inviting environment for residents, family members, guests and associates. Oversees maintenance, preventative maintenance and housekeeping services and creates a culture of service that exceeds expectations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Personalize and maintain apartments to delight prospective residents with their new home in support of the community sales process.
- Execute the apartment turn, apartment readiness, transfer, and move-out processes effectively and compassionately in collaboration with other departments while creating an amazing experience for residents and families based on each person’s unique preferences.
- Manage and continuously improve community assets, operating within a departmental budget, planning for and managing capital expenditure projects, and maximizing revenue.
- Proactively manage the physical condition of the community and related physical plant systems to determine the type and schedule for required work.
- Oversee landscape and grounds keeping maintenance, ensuring safety and quality work.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships and ensure work performed and/or product delivered is cost-effective and meets contract terms and service standards.
- Ensure implementation of Safety & Disaster Preparedness Plan, Policies & Procedures and regulatory compliance (e.g. licensing, OSHA, etc.).
- Procure new equipment, supplies, and/or furnishings under the direction of the Executive Director and Home Office standards.
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Conduct departmental planning and forecasting, and fluidly manage operations based on occupancy and economic conditions.
- Participate in all property inspections, working with the authorities throughout the process.
- Interview, hire, train, manage and retain highly effective associates and create a climate of associate engagement through coaching, mentoring, teambuilding, performance management, recognition and professional development. Identify and develop talent for future succession opportunities.
- Prepare a staffing schedule that services the needs of the community and associates, while managing labor & material costs.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 6 to 8 years’ related experience
- Technical training in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, construction and carpentry, with ten (10) years’ experience preferred, and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in apartment turns, renovations and maintenance or related trade.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, SharePoint, NetSuite, AVID.
- Must have knowledge of Life Safety systems (fire alarms, fire sprinklers, Ansul) and lead Kisco Safety Committee
- List of successes showing vendor and project management with security systems, apartment renovation contractors, landscaping, elevator, HVAC PM’s, Tennent Improvement work, pest control, GPO, utilities, etc.
- Be self-starter to manage Capital Budgets and Expenditures and manage projects from bidding to end of job.
Special Requirements/ Certifications:
- Technical training or HVAC certification is required
- Must be CMMS proficient – Kisco is using the Dude Solutions and WorxHub solution.
- Must have knowledge of Asset Management, preventative maintenance, equipment inventory and Work order systems, showing examples of each.
- Sales support with apartment turns & renovations, transfers, processing appropriate paperwork, setting expectations for rent ready apartments and unit punch.
What we offer:
- Rich Benefit Package including:
- Competitive pay
- 401k Retirement matching
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Time Off
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
APPLY TODAY TO START YOUR CAREER AT KISCO!
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer